Begin by going to the relevant listing:
- If you are wanting to send an invoice, this will be the Sales listing. If you are sending a statement, this will be either the Customers/Suppliers listing or the Aged Debtors report.
- Click the email icon to open the emailer popup
- Type your message into the text area
- Now click the save icon Options for saving will appear:
- You can save the template for use for ALL customers,
- or just for the current one.
- Click the option you require. You will be asked to confirm that you want to replace the current template with the new one. Click OK, and the template will then take effect
The next time you open the customer, the message area will be pre-filled with your template.
Templates can be saved in this way for quotation emails as well as statement emails.